Sunday, January 16, 2011

[BLOG] Gayoon's apologetic message on the fancafe



[11.01.16] Gayoon's apologetic message on the fancafe
On January 16th, regarding the controversial selcas uploaded yesterday, Gayoon left an apology on the official fancafe.

QUOTE
It's Gayoon.!
Hello, I'm Gayoon
First of all, I’m sincerely sorry for having worried our 4nias and many other people because of my thoughtless action..
Because we are really close to each other, we were carelessly joking… It definitely wasn’t a spiteful gesture… !
I always want to show a good image only and I try as well to show it but it seems I haven’t been careful about every single of my actions
I listened carefully to what I’ve been severely taught and I’ll make sure it won’t happen again
Once again, I’m sincerely sorry..



Source : 4minute's official fancafe
Reporting : Meeli @ 4-minute.com




왕따 ;-;

No comments:

Post a Comment