Sunday, February 13, 2011

[BLOG] Jihyun's Valentine's Day message

[11.02.14] Jihyun's Valentine's Day message

Jihyun left a message on the fancafe to greet fans for Valentine's Day !

QUOTE
This is my sweet greeting for Valentine's Day^^

Yes~ hello, fans.
This is Jihyun, 4minute's oldest member who boasts about being the oldest.

A lot of you didn't get to see us while we were promoting.
I thought a lot about how you missed us, so I am writing this message.

2011 has begun and the first month has passed.
It's already February and I feel like time is going by so fast... It is, right?

Mm, also~~ Especially this!! In February, there's the day when people share love... Valentine's Day~~!!!

In order to share love with fans..
I'm giving these words that are like chocolate as my present. (Ah, I have goosebumps~~ ^^)

Haha, yes yes. 4minute is currently spending our time preparing for our Korean album.
Whenever we record a song, I yearn to let you hear it quickly since it is our album!! Since we're seeing each other after a long time!!
We will be a little late because we want to show you a much cooler and more polished appearance, so please wait for us..
We will give our more refined album in return for the pain you may feel for waiting..

All right then! The people who agree to wait a little longer, say huh~~ huh huh, say humph..!!
As we bounce our pelvises and heads, the echos of the fans' cheers are ringing...!!!!
Please be understanding of me for going too far once again~~
Yes... Please look out for us in 2011.

Promise!!! We are spending Valentine's Day in the recording studio, so please enjoy this day for our behalf as well.

I love you.. ♥

Source : 4minute's official fancafe
Translated by : Meeli @4-minute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment