Friday, February 25, 2011

[NEWS] Jiyoon has a new fanboy

[11.02.23] Jiyoon has a new fanboy


Soccer player Kim Dongsub recently revealed that his favorite girl group member was 4minute's Jeon Jiyoon.

During an interview with Ilgan Sports, he declared "On stage, she wore sunglasses and I didn't know she was really that cute since she was wearing them while performing. A while ago, I saw 4minute at Gimpo airport. I immediately went to them and asked them to take a picture together. However, their manager said I couldn't. If I had been a famous soccer player, it would have been possible. I will have to work harder."

When he was asked what his favorite song was, Kim Dongsub picked 4minute's I My Me Mine (Japanese ver.).
In addition, to the question "What would you do* if you were going to die tomorrow?", he answered "I would take a picture with 4minute. I really wanted to take one back then."

Kim Dongsub plays for the Gwangju FC in the K-League.

Source : Ilgan Sports
Translating & editing : Meeli@4minute.com
Special thanks to 4minCRAZE for finding.

No comments:

Post a Comment