Monday, March 28, 2011

[NEWS] 4Minute's Maknae unleashed the last individual teaser video


credits to FYsohyun


4Minute's maknae, Kwon Sohyun has finally revealed the last teaser video for 4minute's "mature" comeback. The video was uploaded on 4minuteofficial, 4minute's official YouTube Channel.

Sohyun has not yet reached 20 years of age but her video shows how she goes straightforward on the age of maturity. A lot were captured by the emotions and feelings she was able to display on her video.On this video, she also stated: “I became an adult as soon as I knew my inadequacies and greed. I became an adult when I found out what love and pain was. Before I turned twenty, I became twenty.”

This will be the last individual teaser video that 4minute will release and each of these videos had something it became famous for - HyunA for her black stockings, Gayoon for her precious tears, Jihyun, Sohyun and Jiyoon for their emotional and meticulous acting.

Meanwhile, 4minute will officially unleash their new sound on online music charts this 29th of March.

Source: NATE News
Reporting + Translating + Editing: ashleylovesasia@4-minute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment