Thursday, March 24, 2011

[NEWS/INFO] Two Faced JiYoon's MV Teaser Disclosed!



Cube Entertainment has just unleashed 4Minute's JiYoon MV Teaser.

JiYoon is shown facing a mirror and wondering about her different personalities as her reflection in the mirror changes.

She wonders : "Did you already see all of my charms?

My fierce self,and my pretty self.

You haven't seen it all yet.

I will show it all to you.

My brand-new charms,anticipate it and love it."


This is a metaphor of how people perceive JiYoon and what she has revealed of herself so far.
She,as a cameleon,has multiple versions of herself and can adapt her personality depending on what she wants people to see.


The teaser ends with a question :"Mirror,mirror,tell me who is the prettiest in the world?"

What are you thoughts on the second teaser?

Source: 4Min.co.kr +4Minute Official @ youtube
Translation +Edition + Reporting : Yoobin @4-Minute.com
Special thanks to : Meeli @4-Minute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment