Monday, May 23, 2011

[BLOG] Son IlRak's Cyworld Update @beastdw




TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Son IlRak's Cyworld Update





QUOTE
Bonjour~~~ Monsieur, Mademoiselle~~~
Was it B2STIUM?
BEAST fan cafe?
Anyways I stopped by for a while and there was a picture of my son so I took it. ^^

The word is that BEAST's first official album is coming out soon right?
Also hearing that they are filming the music video as well~~~
There are also rumors that their comebacks for music programs are coming up too.

Thinking about it, it has been already one year and six months since BEAST's debut.
Oh my~~~
How can the time go by so fast~~~

Anyways, looking back to the old days, it was really full of hard times and troubles.

They had debuted in humility in the midst of the criticisms calling them a recycled group~~~
They had continuously hid their tears in the dark, musky, and lonely practice room~~~
But the beautiful fans, those who believed in their future and potential, had laughed and cried together with them~~~
The genius composers and choreographer, passionate vocal trainer~~~

The cooperation and harmony of everyone above raised the BEAST today~~~
And that is how they finally made the great objective of creating an official album happen.
So, thank you and thank you.

As a parent, my heart is just speechless at how I should pay back to everyone who I am thankful for.

Since it was Parent's Day~~~
Dongwoon had spilt that precious time of his and brought three baskets of carnation flowers.
One for his grandfather, one for his mother, and the last one was probably for me right?

Watching him bring the flowers, I slightly scolded him for being a thoughtless boy.
I asked him why he bought the baskets based on the number of people~~~
Basically, meaning that it was a waste buying so much.
However, inside, I felt really proud.
It would have been awkward to see the family go into an uproar for a single carnation flower basket.

And while I was scolding him, I told him directly so he won't forget.
To "Never, ever lose his initial mindset!"
When I told him, he answered back to me with his two round eyes.
That he will never lose his initial mindset.

The reason I scolded Dongwoon when I had seen him was because I wanted to show my gratitude to the people I was thankful for. ^^
Even though this is lacking compared to the blessing you guys have given him~~~ I will be thankful if you will understand my motive for it. ^^

Dongwoon's mother and I are waiting for the day we will be going to SBS hall on the day that BEAST comeback.

I say my greeting to everyone in this world once again.
Bonjour~~~
All in all I wish you will have a beautiful May.


CREDITS: Son IlRak's Cyworld (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)








Y O N G J U N H Y U N G IS 1 0 0 4 | G2 H O L I C

No comments:

Post a Comment