Monday, May 2, 2011

[INT] What are the 'individual activities' of 4Minute's members? - Talks about their schools and their interests



One of the best words that would perfectly be associated with the members of 4Minute is "Multi-talented." Following their huge hits, "Hot Issue," "Muzik" and "Huh" are two new awesome tracks, from their first full-length album, 4MINUTES LEFT, which are "Heart to Heart" and "Mirror Mirror." Listening to these songs may just make you think of how these girls make such a good team despite their differences.

Kim HyunA has always been famous for her dancing even when she was still a kid. It was on Dongmyeong Yeoja All Girls High School (a school she attended in where actress, Chae Rim, also schooled in) where she started to improve her dancing and acting skills. That is why she felt really thankful for having been accepted to Konkuk University, despite of having thousands of people participating and trying their best to get into that University. She also decided to get into the "Film Department" of the school. "I've been learning and improving my dancing skills since my journey of becoming a singer started. For almost 5-6 years that I have been exposed to making music videos and using different gadgets and technologies, I got more interested on doing such things. We also gained some experiences on acting and I think it just came naturally. It may be difficult for me but I'm trying to look at it as a challenge so that I could make better performances in the future," HyunA said.

The maknae, Kwon Sohyun, entered the industry at a very early age as a child star. Since then, her talents and her passion for her work continued to grow. "For now, I would like to build up and gain more experiences so that my dream of becoming an 'all-round performer' could turn into reality," Sohyun explained animatedly.

On the other hand, member, Jeon Jiyoon, is currently studying at Kyunghee University majoring in 'Post Modern Music.' "I would like to learn more in terms of composition. However, if there would be an opportunity for me to do acting in the future, then I would love to try it too! I always loved to do action and I think it would be an interesting challenge for me," Jiyoon shared.

The Vocalist, Heo Gayoon, nicknamed as "Gangnam girl," has entered Dongguk University this year under the 'Drama Department.' "When I was still in high school, I used to join theater organizations and do some acting activities. All of us from 4Minute has always loved acting and we'd love to be engaged in such activities in the future. There had been opportunities before but unfortunately, they were cancelled, so if ever I'll be given another chance, I'd surely grab it," Gayoon said.

Leader Nam Jihyun, currently enrolled at Sangmyung University under 'Dance Department,' later then shared, "Though I'm into dancing, it would be interesting if I could star in a movie someday!"

Meanwhile, 4Minute is currently busy promoting their 4MINUTES LEFT album, which is now topping various music charts. With the combination of their songs' strong beat, smooth melody and powerful dance choreography, these girls undoubtedly leaves everyone a strong good impression.

Source: Herald Media
Reporting + Translating + Editing: ashleylovesasia@4-minute.com
Special Thanks to cmrs14 for the tip

No comments:

Post a Comment