Sunday, July 3, 2011

[CAFE] PLAYB2ST's DAILY OF B2ST - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Hello.
This is the administrator of BEAST's fanclub.

July 4th! Today is BEAST's mentor, leader Doojoon' birthday!

Doojoon probably knows that B2UTYs feel happy and strong
Because he is BEAST's leader right? kekeke
I can't even explain how thankful I am that he was born. ^0^

The man who can't even enjoy his birthday because he is working on filming a sitcom
B2UTYs leave him some birthday messages... ㅠㅠ

Now, if I don't reveal some pictures on the members' birthdays, it's upsetting(?)
Here are some never before seen pictures that I have been hiding and saving(?)
To celebrate Doojoon's birthday, I reveal them to you~

Everyone gather to say "So~ very handsome! He's gotten better looking!"
And compliment him. kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Thank you.


CREDITS: playb2st (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment