Sunday, August 28, 2011

[CAFE] Yoseob's Post - To the beautiful you guys.. @helloimys



Title: To the beautiful you guys..



Thank you.


After writing about 30 lines.. and reading over it, it seemed to be shortened to these two words!
What I have been writing for about an hour was this.. Gosh..
There are so much things I want to say, but I am not a good writer so I keep erasing and erasing again..

I'm really happy that you guys are always here cheering for the six rock heads.
Also.. We gain strength because of you b2uties who keep telling us we are jewels even when we are the rock heads.

We are always thankful for the b2uties who love us no matter what.. And we will also return that much favor back to you guys by working harder.

In the future
There might be harder times
There also might be even more painful times but..
Let's all trust each other well
And work even harder!

I cherish and love you guys.





Ah.. I don't want to say who since this is embarrassing…
They told me I had the wrong spelling of rock heads (in Korean)….
After writing this post I searched it on the green search bar (aka. Naver)…..
Ah this is even more embarrassing…………………………….keke

CREDITS: PLAYB2ST (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment