Thursday, August 4, 2011

[NEWS] Goo Junyeob & 4minute's Jiyoon 'Fantastic Duet Stage'





Clon's Goo Junyeob and 4minute's Jiyoon showed a stage with overflowing charisma.

On KBS2 'Freedom Saturday - Immortal Song 2: Singing the Legend', 4minute's Jiyoon as a member received a mission of 'Joint stage with 1st generation idol'. She made a team with Original Hallyu Star, Clon's Goo Junyeob.

Goo Junyeob and Jeon Jiyoon sing a song called 'I', released in 1996 in Clon's 1st album. It's one of Clon's best songs because of the choreography that attracts all Koreans. Which was why the performance raised more and more expectations.

Goo Junyeob and Jeon Jiyoon succeed in attracting everyone's sight because of their black outfits, sunglasses, and unique charisma; especially Goo Junyeob's fantastic DJ skills and Jeon Jiyoon's powerful voice that overwhelmed the audience in a club feeling.

Jeon Jiyoon expressed her testimonial, "I was so young when Clon was active, so I didn't remember much about them. But their song 'I' was my favorite song, and I always enjoy my time practicing the song." Their senior-junior relationship has overcome their 20 (more) years difference of age. You can check out their full of charisma performance on 6th August, 5:50 PM.


Source: Nate
Translating & editing: dianapetrina@4-minute.com
Thanks to kaori. for the tip

No comments:

Post a Comment