Friday, August 12, 2011

[NEWS] Lee Jung, "I'm a member of 4minute fanclub now" Revealed a Commemoration Photo

Photobucket

Singer Lee Jung uploaded a commemoration photo as he registered as an official 4nia (4minute's official fanclub).

He uploaded the photo on his Twitter account on 11th August, 11:38 PM with a caption: "I'm now an official 4nia! Seungyeon-ah, you should join too and present me with an amazing song. Let's work Jaylee!"

We can see Lee Jung with his 4nia official fanclub proof, along with his unsure smile. The proof that he's holding is the 2nd membership card of 4minute's official fanclub, '4nia'.

Netizens who saw the photo expressed some various responses like "So you were a fan of 4minute! I hope I could listen to that gifted song as soon as possible." "So oppa was a real man." "Wow, congrats for being an official fan."


Source: Nate
Translating & editing: dianapetrina@4-minute.com
Thanks to kaori. for the tip

No comments:

Post a Comment