Saturday, December 3, 2011

[CAFE] Kikwang's Post - A late hello @B2stGK


Hello ^^

It's been a while since I wrote anything ~!
To all of my B2UTYS~ haha how are you? ha
Recently, because of all of you, we, BEAST has been receiving a lots of love
and our feelings are really really happy^^!

If it wasn't for B2UTY
Beast wouldn't have a perfect and happy
year-end ^^ haha

Don't you know that I'm always thankful for this ^^? ha
Even in the future, please take care and love Beast,
ok ^^!? haha

Ah! Also the 5 members of Beast are
able work harder despite my drama activities .. kekekekekekekekekeke
I also want to be together with Beast as 6..
But I can't since I have so many activities..ㅠㅠ

It's a waste but please understand a little..ㅠㅠ
I want to be with all of your affections too..
Isn't Beast really cool looking
when they are 6 instead of just 5 members ^^!! kekekeke

I too wish to be with them on stage all the time and day since
Beast worked hard for practice and so, when you see them,
even me too, will you give them lots of love and cheer well for them ^^? ha

I thank you always!
Have a good night!
Sleep well ^^ bbyong!! haha


CREDITS: SOURCENAME (SOURCE); zapsaple@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment