Friday, April 20, 2012

[CAFE] Kikwang's personal fancafe post - Today is…Kwang birthday…? hehe @B2stGK

My strength! My energy! My most precious people^^..

Our Kwang stans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Today is Kwang birthday..^^ kekekekekekekekekekeke
Hehehehe ^-^

I am in a very good mood today hehehe

I can’t stop smiling^^..hehehehe

It’s all thanks to all of you………….hehehehehehe…
Because it’s early in the morning..I am a bit tired but………..

I’m in such a good mood so..I’m smiling like this please understand hehe

All of your hearts..
I feel like they have been delivered well into my heart

From 1 to 10 from the small things to the big things
Our Kwang stans who watch over and have interest in and
Care for me..

You guys touched my heart
I feel so touched this early in the morning…

How much everyone cherishes me and cares for me and loves me…
I truly felt it all…

I thank you and thank you again and once again thank you all..
If it weren’t for all of you I wouldn’t be who I am now
Nor would I be here where I am…

Because you’re always beside me, cheering for me and cherishing me..
I am able to work hard and enjoy my daily work….

Seriously if my Kwang stans didn’t exist and weren’t beside me..
I think about how I would have been..

Everyone..
You are all such precious people to me…

I hope my sincere feelings are delivered to you..
These words that I write sincerely
I want you to feel them in your heart
That is my hope while I’m writing this..^^……..

Thank you so much for giving me so much love that
As a small person, I cannot contain….

This overflowing love..
For everyone to repay every single person
So that you may receive all the love
And all of the feelings in your heart

I will become a Kikwangie who works even harder

From my beginning until now..my Kikwang stans who watched over me..^-^

Although I don’t know when my end will be..
Until that end comes, for everyone
I will work harder and strive and become an awesome person
That my Kwang stans will not.. be ashamed of

This big love that everyone sent me
Until I return that love to every single person
Even..if I die..I will not quit being a singer..^^ hehehe

Like all the feelings and love I received today
I too will love
And cherish and protect my Kwang stans with an even bigger heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Kwang stans are all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don’t go anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I’m going crazy in thankfulness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don’t go anywhere and stay by my side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





…hehe…..
Was that too much…..











I love you all..
Goodnight^-^
I love you!


CREDITS: with AJ (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment