Thursday, July 26, 2012

[BLOG] Son Ilrak's Cyworld Update @beastdw

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS


It's a Beautiful Night


The time is already heading towards midnight.

Everyone is having a beautiful night right?



If you think about it, we spend our lives so much on studying and earning money that it feels like the world is far away from the beauty.



However, we can't be disappointed or give up.

Even when life fools us or when the weight we are carrying on our back weighs multiplies, we can't not sing about the beautiful night. No, we have to sing about the beautiful night.



That way you can live by hope, and only hope can make a person human like.



A while ago I heard on the news that Ulala Session's leader Lim Yoontaek released a book titled .


And I also heard of a miracle story of this one deaf Korean female who had learned language through peoples mouthing and now can speak 3 or 4 languages.


Thats right.

Don't you think that these miracles happened because these people dreamed of a beautiful night despite the severely lacking reality they were living in?



I wish more people carrying heavy weights on their back would dream about a beautiful night.



To be honest, I worried a lot when BEAST's comeback was delayed so much.

And I was saddened to hear that some fans were departing the fandom.

However, I believe that as long as we don't throw away or , then BEAST, who believe in the , will become the nation's idols.

Because is a synonym for .^^



I heard that Dongwoon got injured during a recording of a variety show.

He had the unfortunate event of getting his fingers stitched up before their comeback stage.

I heard that Kwang Kwang faced the unfortunate event of getting a nose bleed as well?



When I first heard this, I was really mad.

I was angered by the fact that if they had checked the safety carefully, they this would have never happened.

However with a positive mind, I thought this event could have represented the cost of their comeback.

This is the thought of true greeting the too right?^^



I believe that BEAST's amazing activities for this will be great.



It's a beautiful night.



PS. Today I saw the precious photo book from fans for Dongwoon's birthday. It isn't an easy job to be going wherever BEAST goes to capture something on camera. It's all thanks to them that we get to see BEAST's live status comfortably in our rooms right? I just like to thank Daylight and Goodman admins through this post as well.

CREDITS: Son Ilrak's Cyworld (SOURCE); YONGISM @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment