Saturday, July 14, 2012

[BLOG] Son Ilrak's Cyworld Update @beastdw

Please take out with full credits.

I am proud of B2ST.~^^


Posted Image

2012 May 6th, 12:30~

I recently watched MBC's .

Mrs. San Yoo Gook (Dongwoon's mommy) and I fought our heavy eyelids and watched the show when it was broadcasted.

My reviews on it? It is too much to say in one word.
I wasn't proud of them this much. It couldn't have been more beautiful than this.

It wasn't because my son (Dongwoon) was a member of BEAST.
It was because I was proud of how far they went through, together.

I was amazed that they didn't stop because some stupid mistake caught them. They continued on with their courage and stubbornness.

Now that I think about it, when Dongwoon told me that he was tired of practicing and gave up, I was mad at him.
I was so mad at him that I told him that I would cut all ties with him, and disown him.

The fact that he couldn't get over that little obstacle to reach his dreams, angered me to the point of disowning him.

But Dongwoon was stronger than I thought he was.
The mindset on acheiveing his goals and dreams were unable to be broken.

I personally didn't think that Dongwoon would continue recieving vocal lessons after his debut.

Have you ever heard of a singer that takes vocal lessons even though his schedule hardly has time for it? Schedules like performing 35 times in 14 countries.

When I was Dongwoon's age, instead of having memories of dreaming and trying to achieve my goals, I only have memories of me complaining and whining to my parents.

While I was watching the broadcast, what one of the members said lingered in my brain.
And my chest started to hurt, making my heart heavy.

BEAST and its 6 members were a family, and they told each other things that they wouldn't tell their parents. They told each other what hardships they were going through, and the members tried to help them get through it.

That means that they have lots of hardships that are hard to say out loud, right?
Also, wouldn't it mean that the only reason they are not telling us, the parents, is because it might hurt them?

Anyways, I thought teens, not only ones that want to become a singer, should watch .

That is because dreams and goals, determination, getting back up to their feet after their hardships are nice words and phrases and should become the generation's role model.

P.S. If we were to look from the kids' perspective, I think that 12:30AM is too late for the kids to watch it. Either way, I'm sending an applause for even making a show like this.




CREDITS : Son Ilrak's Cyworld (SOURCE), crazybunny123@B2STRISING.COM (TRANS)


No comments:

Post a Comment