Friday, August 10, 2012

[CAFE] Yoseob's Post - First place singer @itzmeys

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS


Yoseob's Post: First place singer

Posted Image

Thank you so much for letting us say that we are first place singers!
I think I'm able to smile through the hard times thanks to b2uties who are always willing to stay by our side
I'm really happy that I get to understand your genuine hearts through the fan signings these days.
How much you guys cherish us.. How much you guys want to protect us..

Each word by word.. Those words filled with genuine thoughts
I think that is our medicine for our tired and damaged hearts!
Doctor b2uties..keke

Thank you. I am writing this post at home right before we go out to do a radio schedule soon..
The food is getting cold too so I gotta post this fast and go eat..keke

Anyways thank you as always and please continue to watch out for us in the future!!

Thank you!! B2uties!! Then bye!!!



(Ah..I also wanted to say.. b2uties! Only look at good things and click good things.. Okay?? Ppyong!!!)
(And also.. Don't be hurt by some 3rd parties words!! Then for real this time, Bye!!!)

CREDITS: PLAYB2ST CAFE (SOURCE); YONGISM @ B2STRISING (TRANS)


No comments:

Post a Comment