Sunday, September 16, 2012

[CAFE] Yoseob's post - The amazing number 260 831 @itzmeys

Please take out with full credits.


The amazing number 260 831


Right now at the side it says 260 831.
Of course..it can grow..or it can shrink..(I hope it grows..)
Right now I'm just amazed at the surprising number...thank you

It's ok if I do a sudden rush right?

Today I was at home all day not talking much
And drinking bellflower root extract and pear juice while watching television
(To not worry you guys)

While I was doing that I thought about a lot of things!! Hmm..
If I tell you one of those things..
Nothing in this world lasts forever..that's what they say (I'm not saying anything intentional)
I can't get a shock while reaching for the ground..
I can't have white hair and be Hahn Yoseob..
I can't sing with dentures..ke
It's really funny thinking about it.

Someday, a day where I can't sing anymore will surely come right?
Of course I'll sing until my throat hurts before then.

Suddenly I remembered...a quote from Yang Yoseob's teacher..
"Climb up loudly and come down quietly"

BEAST will climb up loudly to the top.
And...I promise! We'll really come down without any problems!
We'll high-five our B2UTYs..nicely!
But..

We still have a long way up to the top so push us from the back and pull us from the front.

Just scratching down everything that came to mind.
Anywayd I hope my feelings touched everyone's hearts.

We will work hard and climb up..☆★
Just think of it as the process where Yoseobie is drinking water from the side of the mountain.

Support us please.

Hwaiting!!

CREDITS : PLAYB2ST CAFE (SOURCE), poco123@B2STRISING.COM (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment