Tuesday, September 27, 2011

[CAFE] Yoseob's Post B2UTY...ㅜㅜ B2UTY....!!ㅜㅜㅜB2U...TY!!!!!!!!!ㅜㅜㅜㅜ @helloimys


Just a few days ago, I was thinking about how the OST release would be a big gift for b2uties~~?
After the single was released and I see that you guys are supporting and liking it..
It feels like I have received such great gift..

Thank you for singing..
Thank you for being a singer..

Really.. thank you..

For cherishing and loving my lacking song, I am really really really thankful.

I don't know why I'm even more thankful and nervous today in particular..keke

Because there is such a big strength behind us called B2UTY, I don't think I or even BEAST will collapse!!
B2UTIES and BEAST, let's be together for a long, long time!^^


I love you guys.

(Do I get returned for having a long title?? What if this thing kicks me out against my will? hull I will listen well I'm sorry Save me)

CREDITS: PLAYB2ST CAFE (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment