Saturday, October 1, 2011

[CAFE] Yoseob's Post Thoughts of B2UTY whether sitting or standing @helloimys


701 days... During that long time..
To the b2uties who loved us without fail just like in the beginning
We're so thankful...

701 days... Looking back now, I'm thinking that it was really because of b2uties that I lived.. keke

Um.. when I felt tired, after chatting, looking at mentions, and reading letters I felt energized again..
I really like to sing.. But for those other things, I don't really like it.. I'm nervous everytime I record..
And on stage I felt good when the voices of b2uties were louder than other fandoms
And also, in the waiting room these kinds of stories raised the shoulders of BEAST.. keke
When we were getting ready for recording we were most curious if a lot of fans had come..
Though we are out of tune you said we did well, though we forget lyrics you say we're cute, though we forget the dance you say we're cool
Because there are b2uties who compliment us so much, you make us feel confident..
Somehow there are nearly 220,000 members.. We feel so assured because of you, b2uties who love BEAST!..
Wow so many

In the future there will probably be more reasons to be thankful to b2uties

Anyways all the b2uties that has cherished and cheered us on.. Thank you!!!
I love you so much

CREDITS: PLAYB2ST FANCAFE (SOURCE); purpleumbrella@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment