Wednesday, June 6, 2012

[CAFE] Dongwoon's Post - Here comes the main character~~~ @beastdw

Posted Image

Ah ah..How are you guys doing?
Hello?
..
First of all, I feel so bad for writing in such a long time
Because our cellphones are getting so advanced these days, I don't turn on my laptop often
But I can't look at the cafe when I'm on my cellphone ㅠ-ㅠ
Anyways, this is a promise that I always make when I make a post but ...
I will come by often to read posts and comments as well as write some of my own!

This is my third birthday since our debut.
The first birthday.. the members, manager hyungs, composer hyungs
Gathered to play around somewhere
The second birthday, we were doing activities with 'Fiction'
So it was a very meaningful birthday
Today.. Half of my birthday already passed now that I have awaken from my sleep
Thanks to all the congrats sent to my phone from people I know and most importantly, you guys
I think I will be able to spend today full of happiness.
Thank you for making me happier than anyone else in the world for today.
To be honest, my parents should be the star on my birthday instead of me
That is why I will be leaving for my home soon
I think my little sister Yuri (dog) is even at home^.^
Oh right! Yuri is pregnant, this little thing!!!
After that, I will be heading to the recording studio to record the songs that will be going on our next album
I will be returning your love with great songs and stages soon!

These days I think that we tend to regard of our holidays simply as a day to rest (T/N: In Korea, June 6th is Memorial Day which is a day to remember the troops who fought for the country)
That is my opinion.
To be honest, I think even my mind in imprinted with the fact that holidays are a day to rest
For me to be saying something like this is a little embarrassing and I feel apologetic but
If we didn't have today, how many times in a year will you spend to think about our country?
Even for just 5 minutes, I think we should pray, think about, and be thankful
For the people who made it peaceful for us to live in this world
I'm not doing so well myself, but as I'm writing this post, I hope that you and I will be able to think about this matter once again.

Anyways, I will be sharing all the thankful hearts and happiness I received today so I hope that you guys will have a happy day as well
Thank you b2utttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
I lo…ov..I don't know never mind....
I lo..ov..ov.


CREDITS: PLAYB2ST (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment