Wednesday, June 6, 2012

[NEWS] Seo ShinAe “If I Could Meet Yoon Doojoon-oppa then I'm Willing to Give Up My Schedule.” @BeeeestDJ

Posted Image
A child actress Seo ShinAe had confessed her feelings towatds BEAST'S member Yoon Doojoon

Seo ShinAe had said in the newest MBC's 'Come and Play' filming she said that she is in middle of going through her puberty and she said she listens to BEAST. Also instead of choosing Lee Kikwang who had filmed 'Highkick Through the Roof' she had picked Yoon Doojoon as her favorite.

When the MC's talked about Lee Kikwang she wasn't that excited but when she heard Yoon Doojoon she smiled immediately. She said, "If I have the chance of meeting Doojoon-oppa I'm willing to give up all my schedules"

The day of the filming on the corner 'Closet Talent Show' She sang IU's 'Day End' lovely.

Seo ShinAe, Park BoYoung, Kim YooJung, Lee saeYoung, Kim SoHyun, Cho BoA, and etc. have participated in MBC's 'Come and Play' which airs on the 4th of June, 11:15PM


Reporter Yoo HyeEun (Euna@)



CREDITS: etoday (SOURCE); Hyomsterr7@B2ST RISING (TRANS)


No comments:

Post a Comment