Wednesday, June 20, 2012

[NEWS] 4minute's Heo Gayoon: "I don't like my nano-ankles." St

Posted Image

4minute’s Heo Gayoon shared her fashion preparations before going to the airport.

Gayoon recently appeared on On Style’s Style Log: Weekly and revealed the secret to her unique airport fashion. Her comfortable yet fashionable style, which has been captured by the paparazzi many times, was shown throughout the show.

Heo Gayoon said, “When I go to the airport, I like to wear comfortable clothing, but I always match my outfit with a point item that stands out. I usually wear comfortable shoes but I wear patterned T-shirts and big sunglasses. I don't buy many luxury brand-names, but I like to buy rare imports that can't be found in Korea.”

Gayoon also revealed that she doesn’t like her famous nano-ankles: "I believe they are too thin. I wear colorful socks to cover them. Since I have small feet, it's hard to find shoes and I even have to wear custom-made shoes when performing on stage.

Gayoon added, “My ultimate goal is to become a muse for fashion designers just like the British fashionista Alexa Chung. I want to collaborate with a fashion designer and create an item under my name some day. I will work hard towards that goal, so please support me.”

Source: XportsNEWS

Translating + Editing + Reporting: applemango @ 4-minute.com


No comments:

Post a Comment