Sunday, July 1, 2012

[CAFE] Messages from Kikwang on his personal fancafe @B2stGK

120624 Messages from Kikwang on his personal fancafe

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS



Posted Image




꽝이b: Kikwang oppa you got the role of Ricky from Sammy's Adventure right!!! Was there a role you really wanted to try out if you got to be a voice dubber? Not only animation movies, but all movies combined haha
►Kikwang: Um.. I don't think I had one ha But I think dubbing will be fun.. I don't know how my voice will turn out though.. haha

기광이하이염: Kikwang oppa! How did you study during your senior year…ㅠㅠ I have 4 days left until my finals and I'm like thisㅠㅠ I can't even focus! Oppa give me some study tipsㅠㅠ Sobs sobs…
►Kikwang: Um..As for study methods, I don't think it's good to cram everything in one day and I reviewed really hard each day so I didn't forget things I learned. I reviewed and reviewed. Also, instead of reviewing everything at once, try doing little at a time more often! Try that!

사자: From all the songs you sang, which song was the hardest for you to record? Also, even though all stages must be fun for you, is there a song in particular that makes you really excited?! What~ song~ would~ that~ be~ please answer with a lot of exclamation marks!!!!!!! Always be careful of the cold ~.~ Take care of your heart too..
►Kikwang: All songs are always hard haha Um.. There are stages when I realize that I'm awesome or when I realize that I'm really having fun. Those stages are really fun. It's like a feeling that I can stay there for hours and hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

체리코코: Is there a book that you really enjoyed reading?
►Kikwang: Manga…? kekeke One Piece!!!!!!!

쳔재이기광: Kikwang oppa you have all kind of talents, but from all those talents, what do you want to be the best at?
From a tweet I saw not too long ago, I think it might be singing, but I also see that you always want to try new things like singing, dancing, acting, and composing
At the same time, people say that if you are good at a lot of things, then it's hard for you to be the best at one thing..
So there are a lot of people who put in a lot of time making their decision, but it's really amazing to see that you guys always try a lot of new things!
However, what are you the most attracted to? There must be a thing you want to be the best at. What is it?
►Kikwang: I think I'm set to be a singer. These days I'm really greedy and I work the hardest when it comes to singing. So I practice a lot. As well as composing. I'm currently focusing on those two things at the moment. I'm in the process of going step by step without rushing myself, so I'm having really fun working hard.

애기광둘리: I was really really really curious but!!!!! Do you read your mentions on twitter?!!! Are you checking them out?!!! ^0^ And I love you?? It must be hard with the comeback preparations, but stay strong
►Kikwang: Not all, but of course I read them! There a lot of funny ones too haha

긱왕구오빠 내꺼하자: Oppa you are really busy these days rightㅠㅠㅠ
I miss you..our oppa….you are doing well right!!?? haha
Do you like watching movies or working out?? hahaha
Kikwang oppa I love you
Oppa it's hot these days so do you want to go eat patbingsoo (red bean shaved ice) with me…..?? kekeke
Ah also oppa, your earphones at the airports….Don't listen to it too loudㅠㅠㅠ It's not good for you….
►Kikwang: Wow patbingsoo sounds really good right now! ha
It depends on the day, but I like both. Watching movies and working out! ha

서방삼고싶은돌: You are really busy because of comeback preparations right? But still make sure to eat on time and take care of yourself ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll anticipate for your comeback
►Kikwang: We will be back with an amazing stage as high as your anticipation

항끗: Oppa ^ㅁ^
Have you ever done something thinking to yourself, "fans will like this~"????
►Kikwang: Um..pointing right at the fans on stage^^? hahaha kekekekekekekekekekekeke hahaha or not.. ke

기광이뿌잉뿌잉: Oppa..Is there a way I can get rid of my stage fear?? I'm a piano major….But my stage fear is so bad…ㅜㅜㅜ So I get really nervous during my practice test….ㅜ I took a test yesterday but but… I kind of failed ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ Please teach me ways so I don't get nervous on stage!!!!!!
►Kikwang: Um….When you are going on stage just think to yourself "I am really the best. I am the best. There is no one else who can do better than me."
But, before that, practice until your fingers will move by themselves even when you are nervous and anxious
Practice until you can trust yourself..!
If you practice until you can acknowledge yourself, then on stage you won't be nervous
And you will naturally gain confidence in yourself!

애기광둘리: In your opinion, what is your attraction point ^0^ Even though head to toe you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
►Kikwang: Um……..this is hard……but it would have to be when I'm on stage? ha

기광쪽: I miss you a lot ~ Oppa you miss us a lot too right~??
Also when I see you it's like bibidibibidibu ^o^ The awesome guy who excels at everything he does!!! '3'
It seems like you lost a lot of your muscle and your face got smaller. You look good no matter what, but it's the best when I see you improving >_<
Can you say a word of encouragement for all the seniors this year?!
►Kikwang: I have a motto and it's, "Your body doesn't lie." If you don't give up and work hard focusing all your efforts, then your body will never lie.
With that mindset if you don't give up and lose, then you will get a good score on your studies as well!

기광현주: Hello hello. Oppa when I saw that you posted on twitter today I was really happy so I memorized a bunch of English phrases for my exam!! Ah this isn't the important thing, but ~ Oppa! Are you eating well in the dorm? What can you cook the best oppa!! I was curious about that!! Ah! I'm watching Win Win right now ㅠ See you later! Bye bye! Good night
►Kikwang: What I can cook well.. ramen! ha and fried egg? haha

기광이깔창냄새: Kikwang oppa. I'm really happy these days living because of you ^____^ Oppa I wish that we are like that kind of existence for you too. Even though we are lacking a lot right now, we will work hard and only give you smiles and good memories. We will also work hard to make a strong shoulder so you can rest when you are having difficult times. And we will work hard and work harder to become the fans who you are proud to represent. We can do that right? I will be your fan until forever so I will work hard forever My energy, Kikwang oppa I love you
►Kikwang: Of course you can do that!! Don't change your words!

기광아들개에요: I wish that you will always stay strong ~ I will say this first before asking what I want to ask you hahaha keke
Um dancing wise Kikwang oppa is the best! right? keke You wanted to be a better dancer and you became one! Then is there something you wanted to be good that, but you still are lacking in? Even though you are perfect in everything already kekeke! keke
►Kikwang: There are so many. But in particular, it would have to be singing! And acting! I really need to work more more more on those two things haha

기광현주: Hello hello our oppa? I'm studying hard since it's exam time! Next Wednesday is already ..! The exam! Since the exam is coming up I wonder how you studied for your exam!! For me, I study with my after school class friends! I can't study well alone ㅠㅠㅠ Now that I'm studying I'm getting stressed out too .. Kikwang oppa you must get stressed out for different reasons! How do you relieve your stress!! I wonder hahaha I feel like you will have endless of ways keke Oppa! You know your physical and mental health is important right? haha Oppa stay strong I love you You know my heart right? ^*^!!! Bye bye Kikwang oppa good night ~
►Kikwang: Do what you really like! Spend some time for yourself and take breaks. Then your stress will be gone ha
Especially soccer for me ^^?! haha

s내꺼이기광s: Come to Busan for fan signing sob sobs I love you oppayah ~
►Kikwang: I really want to go to Busan too! We will go!

이기광의날개: You must be really busy and having a hard time because of comeback preparations. But thank you so so much for being strong and holding on ^.^
You are really amazing and I'm proud haha Always thinking of you when I'm having a hard time^^
Did you see all the gifts you received from all your fans this year~~? ^-^
►Kikwang: Of course! I went through each one of them one by one so don't worry! ha

해바라기광: Oppa the picture on Dongshin University school bus finally changed! haha Before the picture was kind of old, but now it changed to a more bling bling picture!! Was there anything you wanted to do when you started university studies? I live in Gwangju so I see the Dongshin bus every day after school ends so I'm happy every time^^ Ah and also my dad likes you because you are the pride of Naju area kekekeke Ah also I was in gym class when my shoulder ligament stretched outㅜ What should I do if I want to heal fast?…. Oppa be careful during dance practice and don't get hurt!! Kikwang oppa you have us so stay strong!! I will always be your fan. Can I only love you? I love you
►Kikwang: Thank you. Ligaments heal the fastest if you don't use it! Always be careful and thank you

꽝아지야: Kwang kwang kwang Do you like your hair now?? kekeke From your past hairs I think that you said you liked your Kwang puppy hair the best! Don't you like this hair better??? You are like an angel! Bleaching and kwang puppy hair are the best best best! You are healing Kikwang for a reason ㅜㅜ You are so amazing really. I miss you!!!!
►Kikwang: Well.. there is a better hair style coming so wait a little longer!




CREDITS: with-AJ (SOURCE); YONGISM @ B2STRISING.com (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment