Wednesday, October 3, 2012

[CAFE] 121002 Yoseob's Post "Did you have a good Chuseok??" @helloimys

Hi everyone. Did you.. have a good Chuseok!!
I spent my Chuseok with Junhyungie in a studio in the basement.
Hm..... There isn't much time left before the songs that Junhyung wrote will get to shine.
What am I saying..?ㅋㅋ

Anyways..
Ah..There is something I wanted to say
What was it
What was it again
What is it
.....
Hm
.........

Ah.. Tomorrow we're going to Thailand
It's been so long it feels awkward leaving the country.
But then again what about Japan?ㅋㅋ
Anyways
We will give our best performance in Thailand so
Support us a lot.

After reading what I wrote it doesn't look like I wrote it.
Awkward...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Anyways good night




CREDITS : PLAYB2ST CAFE (SOURCE), poco123 @ B2STRISING.COM (TRANSLATIONS)

No comments:

Post a Comment