Wednesday, October 3, 2012

[NEWS] JYJ Junsu "House is like a motel... Kikwang comes in without my approval" @B2stGK

Posted Image
JYJ's Junsu, who is recieving a large spotlight from many different countries, revealed his everyday life.

Kim Junsu told 'At Style' (@star1) , a celebrity lifestyle magazine that was published on the 20th, that he "likes hanging around with friends".

"The house is almost like a motel. When I'm at home, my friends come into the house by pressing the password without my consent" he said, and gave Kikwang (B2ST) and Yeom Bosung (Professional gamer), and Seo Kyungjong.

They are all known to be soccer fanatics. Kim Junsu said, "Other than these people, I also go to the Han River and play basketball until it's midnight with my friends." and "Me and my friends have no gaps with each other. Everyone rests once in a while, and when they do, it's usually at my house."

CREDITS: STARIN (SOURCE), crazybunny123@B2STRISING.COM (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment