Monday, October 15, 2012

[CAFE] 121016 Doojoon's Post - "Yo Whatup Whatup" @BeeeestDJ

It's been a long time....

Heheheh...

I'm in Osaka.. We finished our 3rd concert for our Japanese tour and after eating meat we've come back to the hotel...

Tired and hungry I'm about to fall asleep..

Ah... It's past midnight so it's our 3rd year anniversary..

Time goes by quickly doesn't it????

It seems like yesterday we debuted on Music Bank wearing our white outfits...it's already been 3 years..ㄷㄷㄷ

We're receiving so much love compared to back then so .. I feel quite happy but ..

I still feel like we have a long way to go so.. I feel I have a certain responsibility!!!

If it's 3 years...the middle school students who liked us became high school students and the high school students who liked us became university students

That's how long it is.. We were 21 years old and now we are 24 years old.. and I guess you can say that the time that goes by is heartless

But because those times were so precious I have no regrets!!

Just.. Thank you I can only say that I'm so thankful..

And continue to help us.. hehe..

And.. we're going continue to lean on you..

So that BEAST can continue to fly..

Not only us 6 but all the 260 000 B2UTYs here too.. you know we have to make this together right??

BEAST=Yoon Doojoon+Jang Hyunseung+Yong Junhyung+Yang Yoseob+Lee Kikwang+Son Dongwoon+Hong Seungsung+Park Yongbok+Mija+Sookja+Malja(B2UTY names)+etcetcetc

We all make it together!!!Let's continue to work hard and hwaiting!!!!


Goodnight everyone. I hope good things come to everyone on this day good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CREDITS: playb2st (SOURCE); poco123 @ B2STRISING.COM (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment