Monday, October 15, 2012

[CAFE] 121016 Yoseob's Post - "Because it's our 3 year anniversary" @helloimys

I did not write 3rd because it's our 3 year anniversary.
Yesterday I was the most tired man on Earth so
After I washed up I fell asleep hugging my laptop..
Yes..To be honest because I was tired I couldn't think of cool words so I closed my laptop
But today is our 3 year anniversary so!
I'm not late right?ㅋㅋ

Now...getting to the main point
3 years was very short for me!
We debuted! We promoted our albums and got first place! We got daesang too..
We had our concert..our world tour and lots of overseas promotions..etcetcetc
If you think about it a lot of things happened..or you can say BEAST achieved many things!
However BEAST still has many pages left to write.
Support us until the end
And I wish to see you all at the BEAST 30 anniversary dinner show, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Everyone's love.. everyone's support
Helped create BEAST, and Yang Yoseob of today.
Thank you so so much.

Today we have a performance as well!!
I'm surprised that I'm holding up better than I thoughtㅋㅋ

Anyways thank you and I went a long way around to say that I'm sorry for not being by your side,,,,
So I can look cool..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Thank you!!!!!! B2UTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CREDITS: playb2st (SOURCE); poco123 @ B2STRISING.COM (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment