Sunday, January 9, 2011

[YOZM] 101223-1225 Dongwoon's Posts @beastDW

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

101223-1225 Dongwoon's Posts on Yozm


Read from bottom up.
QUOTE
Being irrational is now irrational. Ta-da. I’m going to bed~~~ Bye^^


QUOTE
Did I have a dish of irrationality? Ke is this how you do it..?


QUOTE
Wow, today’s cheering was jjang…my woorung wives, thank you for your woorung filled voices. Did you have woorung soybean paste soup?
*T/N: woorung wife is an old Korean tale, but also means thunderous and a specific type of snails lol.


QUOTE
Going as guests for 2AM’s concert~~~^^ I have to see Jung Jinwoon cry...anyway, it’s a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


QUOTE
Hyunseung hyung is on his bed.. keke I’m going to bed. It’s been a while since I’ve said this, but good night~ heart


QUOTE
High school students!! I want to faint and sleep. Tomorrow we have a prerecording early in the morning and I think my voice won’t come out as it’ll sink all the way below...to think that there will be a day where I have to take care of my voice kekeke


QUOTE
I was at a coffee shop in Chunhodong with five guys and we talked for one to two hours. I returned to the dorm and it was a mess…keke


CREDITS: DONGWOON'S YOZM (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment