Thursday, January 13, 2011

[YOZM] 110111 & 110113 Dongwoon's Posts @beastDW

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

110111 & 110113 Dongwoon's Posts on Yozm





QUOTE
Wow I did it really crazily in a while. Hurry encore concert!!!!!!!!!! Just waiting for that day..

But I want to see it that's why I want to see it~

I'm going to do it with the hyungs in our waiting time. Anyone know citizen mafia that has only two jobs!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to me anyone who knows exactly how to play mafia!!

It's not shooting I just want to goㅠㅠㅠ By any chance if anyone went to restroom to take a shower you are going to just come out.. heukheukheukheukheuk

I want to eat delicious foods in Myungdong, go to Namsan and hang a lock which was a trend long time ago.. is only my imagination ddoodoong.

Baby let's go out on a Myungdong date!!! Come out right now^^

*heuk is a way of expressing that you are sad
*ddoodoong is a sound effect and it can refer to 'ta-da'


CREDITS: DONGWOON'S YOZM (SOURCE); SweetVoiceYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment