Thursday, January 13, 2011

[YOZM] 110112 & 110114 Hyunseung's Posts

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

110112 & 110114 Hyunseung's Posts on Yozm





QUOTE
Ah there is ticketing going on right now?? I didn't know...!! I really posted without knowing, good timing ke. Nice shot boss. It would be good if everyone can come... Hwaeting!! But noonas and babies who are holding in there sleep with hands under your chins, go to sleep!! I'm really going to sleep!

Last night in Malaysia... I'm posting it right after I took the picture ke. Even though I wash my hair, its still like jjajangmyun hair because of perm^^ke. Good night and see you in Korea everyone... Good bam and be careful of cold!! Cough

Going to Malaysia. I won't be in Korea for few days. I'm throwing this picture at you guys, whom I will miss!!! -Ring sponsor omarion-

*jjajangmyun is a type of noodle.


CREDITS: HYUNSEUNG'S YOZM (SOURCE); SweetVoiceYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)



No comments:

Post a Comment