Sunday, January 30, 2011

[YOZM] 110123-24 Dongwoon's & Hyunseung's Posts @beastdw

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

110123-24 Dongwoon's & Hyunseung's Yozm Posts



Dongwoon:




QUOTE
Ah! Also if you throw things inside we could get hit by them^^ Next time I'm just going to leave them behind~ Good! Bye! (T/N: I think this is referring to fan gifts being thrown)

I had to go somewhere else so I just left. Sorry for not being able to say goodbye. When I come back I'm going to take a hot shower and rest a lot. Thank you my beauties ^^

Hua, I'm tired ㅠㅠ Telling myself to cheer up and wandering around a spacious place by myself, it's kind of sad. My energy is being depleted! keke

I've just arrived, but what is all this snow? I only have two eyes.. (T/N: Since snow and eyes are pronounced the same in Korean, he's joking that he doesn't understand why there's snow when he already has two eyes) Also since BEAST doesn't have anything to do outside today, stay at home!!! Don't waste your time!!


Hyunseung:



QUOTE
Yesterday it seems a lot of fans came to the Idol Athletic Competition? A lot of amazing co-worker sunbaenims were there but thanks to you I wasn't discouraged.. I'm thankful, really ke There looked like there were a lot of students so I was a bit worried if you could get home safely...


CREDITS: DONGWOON'S YOZM & HYUNSEUNG'S YOZM (SOURCE); purpleumbrella@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment