Tuesday, February 1, 2011

[NEWS] AKB48's Haruka Tayama is a Fangirl of 4Minute



It seems like more and more celebrities are being caught by 4Minute's amazing charms and skills. Another artist has just been added to 4Minute's list of of celebrity fangirls and fanboys which is none other than AKB48's Haruka Katayama.

On her amebo blog, she said:

"DREAM CONCERT! I went to watch on the cinema!
A lot of people came!!!
The younger and newer performers were fine, but I prefer the sexy and mature performers!
I'm longing for 4Minute."


From this blog post, we can see how much she admires 4Minute's mature and sexy image and performance! A couple of fans commented on her blog and said:

"O (^-^) o I also think that 4Minute is cool I think it's good to dance Muzik p (^ ^) q"

"Haruka-chan, indeed, they have sex appeal and can really dance, I believe that you can be a powerful dancer too \ (^ O ^) /"
and

"It's good that you enjoyed it. You think differently that adults are more attractive ー ☆ but that's okay"


Source: Haruka Katayama's Amebo
Reporting + Translating + Editing: ashleylovesasia@4-minute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment