Saturday, June 18, 2011

[BLOG] 4minute Sohyun's fan cafe message

Photobucket

4minute Sohyun's fan cafe message

Hello ~~ It's been a long time, 4nia. ㅎ
I am 4minute's maknae Sohyun.!! It's been a really long time, right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I should come look for you guys more often.. ㅋㅋ
But I'm always monitoring everything, so don't worry~~!! ㅋㅋ
You should all know why I'm writing a message here after so long ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Because today is the day it's been 2 years since 4minute's debut!!!
Time is really fast. It's already been 2 years....... But..!!!
Some people are saying that they think we're middle-aged singers....
Pfft... Hm.. I'll think of it in a good light and for now, pass ㅋㅋ
Anyway, it's been 2 years since 4minute has debuted..
There have been many things that happened since then, many ups and downs, but every time, you 4nias are the reason why we were able to stay strong!!!
Thank you so much!! Whether something bad or something good happened, you guys stayed by our side and protected us!!!!!!!!
I couldn't thank you each time, but there were many things that I was thankful for.
I always felt it, but I think I felt it even more during these past promotions.
Because this recent album was the first time we promoted after a long time, I felt very stressed so my body didn't feel too good... but... even though I heard a lot of negative things, 4nias' messages helped me stay strong~~
An album that came out after 1 year... You didn't change even during 1 year and you waited, so I am very thankful~
It's not just 1 or 2 things that I'm really thankful for......
Therefore, even though we didn't promote that long this time, I think it was very fun.
And each time we performed, I saw the number of 4minute placards increasing ㅎㅎ Thank you.
And also if you look at the past 2 years (that can be thought as both long and short), it's because of 4nias that I was able to see and understand many things.
What things make you feel hurt... what you hope for... what you like, etc. - Even if it's not all of these, I am figuring it out little by little and I'm also feeling it!!!
So every time an album comes out, I try to give you guys what you want!!
There's a looooooooooooooot of time in the future, so I'll give you guys what you want step by step!!!
If you want something, leave a mention (on Twitter)!!! I read all mentions one by one ㅋㅋ
Even though I can't give you guys everything all at once, if you need something from 4minute or from me, I'll try my best~~!!! Hehehehe
ㅋㅋㅋ Ah!! Since I was thinking about our debut all of a sudden, I remember when our fan clab name was chosen ㅋㅋ
There were many choices ㅎㅎ 4nia, poseidon, 4-minute-music, etc. ㅋㅋ I liked 4-minute-music ㅋㅋ
4nia was chosen ㅋㅋ But I'm not saying that I don't like the name 4nia~!!!!!!!! ㅋㅋ
I liked them all ㅋㅋ It was interesting, too!!
As we're getting through things one by one, I also think of when we first started... 2 years have gone by already~~
There are many things we have to do and many things to fulfill from now on, so I'm asking for your help in the future too!!
There are many people who were disappointed with our recent promotions, and there are some things we are disappointed with too, but we don't regret anything!!
Even during that powerful timeㅋㅋ because showing 4minute's team's colors was our goal!!
And you know our motto is "only instead of best"!! (There aren't any people who didn't know that, right? ㅋㅋ)
Our goal was to become the only instead of the best, so I believe that with this album, we showed our only colors according to our team's motto!!
Therefore I don't regret anything... The thing that I was disappointed in was the fact that we couldn't stay on music programs longer with you 4nias... nothing else!!
But for a better album and for our next album!!!! We have to prepare a lot, so think of us in a good way!!!!!
Just as our promotions ended quickly, think of it as you'll see us soon!! It could be the truth ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Anyway!!!!! I'm telling you 4nias to not be disappointed ㅎㅎ
I'm working hard to write this so it's done write at 12 AM, but... ㅋㅋ
It might be a little late ㅎㅎ What a waste... ㅜㅜ ㅋㅋㅋ
Anyway, I'm really thankful that you guys stayed by our side and watched over us for 2 years!!!
Please love 4minute in the times to come in the future as well!!!
Please cherish us ㅋㅋ Even though we look strong on the outside... we're actually soft!! ㅋㅋ
And don't forget the most important thing!! Even though there are a lot of pretty girl groups, there's no other that is as strong as us - that thought ㅋㅋ
Just stay the same in that spot ㅋㅋ ㅎㅎㅎㅎ ㅋㅋ Promise!!!
We'll also try harder from now on to get closer to and become more friendly with our fans!!!
Therefore I will care more more more more more more for 4nias!!!
Haha... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't say that what I'm saying is funny because I'm the maknae!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because I mean it ㅋㅋ
Since today is the 2nd anniversary, I should go back to the dorm and fall asleep after watching every performance since our debut!!!
It would feel new........ I should think that we got a lot prettier or got a lot better.... ㅋㅋ
Anyway ㅋㅋ I'm going to see all those images myself, so all of you just watch our latest performances ㅋㅋ Because I'm shy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
In the future, I'll try really hard to make sure 4nias are not embarassed about being 4minute fans-- so you guys can be even more more more more more more more proud!!
So please love and cherish 4minute a lot ㅋㅋ Even now this fandom is more jjang than others, but ㅋㅋ
Our fans can become the best AND the only!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Our 4nias, don't be hurt, be healthy, and make everything you do be a daebak!!!!! ㅋㅋ
I'm always thankful, 4nia!!
I really love you, 4nia!!
You're really jjang, 4nia!!
This is really the end now, 4nia~~ Bye!!!!!!

Source: 4minute's official fan cafe
Translation credits: Chris@4-minute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment