Saturday, June 18, 2011

[NEWS] BEAST Yang Yoseob, "I was able to grow even more through 'Immortal Song 2'"

Photobucket

Yang Yoseob from the male group BEAST had revealed his commentary for leaving KBS2 ‘Immortal Song 2 – Sing the Legends’.

Yang Yoseob had met with the reporter on the 17th and stated, “When I was filming, I used wish for the recording to end earlier, but now that the program is over, I have a bit of regret left over.”

After the performance when contestants were waiting for the results to come out, Yang Yoseob revealed, “I start getting really nervous from the moment I step on the platform. When the light turns off, you have no thoughts in your head and it’s really silent.”

He added, “But as a whole, it was a really a precious experience for me to grow by singing the legend’s songs and getting rated on it.”

Yang Yoseob said, “I had no greed of winning first place while filming ‘Immortal Song’. I just wish that it had been time for me to make the BEAST name more well known.”

Meanwhile, for BEAST who had conquered the music charts with ‘Fiction’ and ‘On Rainy Days’, they will conclude their first official album ‘Fiction and Fact’ promotions on the 19th with SBS ‘Inkigayo’.

CREDITS: NATE (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment