Monday, January 3, 2011

[CAFE] 110101 Dongwoon's Posts @beastDW

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

110101 Dongwoon's Cafe Posts @beastDW



QUOTE
It’s a New Year^^

It’s 2011 everyone.

Last year, we received lots of love and worked hard,

So I think that we spend it well^^

There were joyful events as well as not so great ones,

But meeting 160,000 people

Made it a happy year!

In turning 21, I will live up to being more mature and have a better image,

In which I will show a lot to everyone^^

Let’s always be together.

Happy New Years!!!

I’m writing this from my cell phone, so I can’t write a long note.

Bye!!!

p.s. I don’t have to say I love you guys, right!!?


*T/N: He made a typo in the p.s. in Korean



QUOTE
Bbooing bbooing

Yes, I love you too^^



CREDITS: PLAYB2ST 01 + PLAYB2ST 02 (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment