Thursday, January 6, 2011

[NEWS] 4Minute's songs rank in Nate and Dosirak



Recently, Nate released the full ranking for the '2010 Most Popular Ringtones', for the female category. 4Minute managed to earn three spots in the ranking, where one of them are HyunAh's solo, 'Change' while the other two are 'HuH' and 'I My Me Mine'. Change managed to grab the #22 place, while HuH and I My Me Mine were ranked #25 and #30 respectively. It is surely a great achievement for them to rank all three of their songs that were heavily promoted in the rankings.

On the side note, 4Minute also continued their success in the '2010 Dosirak Rewind'. It is a summary that compiled all the hits in the year 2010. 'Change' and 'HuH' managed to rank highly compared to the Nate's '2010 Most Popular Ringtones, grabbing #13 and #20 respectively. 'I My Me Mine' was also included, ranking #47 out of 50 songs.

Source: Allkpop and Koreaboo
Reporting + Editing: Capri@4-minute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment