Tuesday, January 4, 2011

dosirak wraps up the best music of 2010 + hands out awards

dosirak music charts have summarized a year in music through their ‘2010 dosirak rewind‘. There were a total of nine titles, including Best K-pop Song, Best Pop Song, Best OST Song, Best Album, Artist of the Year, Rookie of the Year, Longest Winning Streak, Twitter Choice, and Song of the Year.

The winners were as follows:

Best K-pop Song: 2AM’s “Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die

Best Pop Song: Ke$ha’s “TiK ToK

Best OST Song: Lim Jae Bum’s “Stigma” from the ‘Chuno‘ OST

Album of the Year: 2NE1’s “To Anyone

Artist of the Year: SNSD

Rookie of the Year: miss A

Longest Winning Streak: IU & 2AM’s Seulong’s “Nagging

Twitter Choice: miss A’s “Bad Girl Good Girl

Song of the Year: 2AM’s “Can’t Let Yo Go Even If I Die”

dosirak also complied a list of 2010’s Top 50 Songs (From December 1, 2009 To November 30, 2010):

1. “Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die” – 2AM

2. “Oh!” – SNSD

3. “Bad Girl Good Girl” – miss A

4. “Nagging (with 2AM’s Seulong) – IU

5. “I’m a Loner” – CNBLUE

6. “Unable” – 4Men

7. “I Go Crazy Because of You” – T-ara

8. “Lupin” – KARA

9. “2 Different Tears” – Wonder Girls

10. “Because It Hurts So Much I Could Die (ft. Mellow)” – MC Mong

11. “Time Please Stop” – Davichi

12. “NU ABO” – f(x)

13. “Change (ft. BEAST’s Yong Junhyung) – HyunA

14. “Love Taught Me To Drink (ft. Baek Chan of 8eight)” – Lee Seung Gi

15. “Run Devil Run” – SNSD

16. “Love” – CNBLUE

17. “Confession” – Hot Potato

18.”Wonder Woman” – SeeYa & Davichi & T-ara

19. “I Was Able to Eat Well” – Homme

20. “Huh” – 4minute

21. “Magic” – Secret

22. “Bang!” – After School

23. “Bubble Love” – MC Mong & Seo In Young

24. “Love Song” – Rain

25. “I’m This King of Person” – DJ DOC

26. “Can’t Nobody” – 2NE1

27. “Go Away” – 2NE1

28. “We Fell in Love” – Jo Kwon & Ga-In

29. “I Was Wrong” – 2AM

30. “I’m Sorry I Can’t Laugh For You” – 2AM

31. “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang” – Lee Hyori

32. “Stigma” – Lim Jae Bum

33. “It Has To Be You” – Yesung

34. “Dang Dang Dang” – Supreme Team

35. “Come Back” – Vibe

36. “Love is Bitter, Pain is Calling” – Seo In Young

37. “Shock” – B2ST

38. “What a Spiteful Word (ft. Jangyup of Brown Eyed Soul)” – Seo Young Eun

39. “Love Light” – CNBLUE

40. “All I Learned Was Love” – December

41. “Without You” – 2PM

42. “Madonna” – Secret

43. “Queen” – Son Dambi

44. “It Hurts Because It’s Love” – Min Kyung Hoon

45. ”I’ll Move” – Brown Eyed Soul

46. “I Need a Girl (ft. G-Dragon)” – Taeyang

47. “I My Me Mine” – 4minute

48. “Because You’re a Man” – Gummy

49. “Love Love Love” – F.T. Island

50. “Breathe” – miss A

Source: dosirak

Tip: ajekalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment