Sunday, January 23, 2011

[YOZM] 110119 & 110122 Dongwoon's Posts @beastdw


TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

110119 & 110122 Dongwoon's Posts




QUOTE


Dress warmly, eat right on time, don't be sick, don't look at others and after saying I love you 4 times a day, smiling eight times a day, and kissing six times a day, I will be back!!!!!!! (T/N: He is referring to the lyrics of the song 'Password 486' by Younha)

After staying up the whole night we arrived at the airport..I thought that it was a dream ㅜㅜ We will be going to Taiwan soon!!

Sobs I haven't seen you in a long time but Stu...pid ㄱ

No I don't like it!!!!!!!!!! All come to me

Do you guys know that you guys are sending us away tomorrow?


CREDITS: Dongwoon's YOZM (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment