Friday, April 29, 2011

[INFO] Heo Gayoon, the reason why she has to fill her shoes with insoles?

Heo Gayoon, the reason why she has to fill her shoes with insoles?


Heo Gayoon's profile
Physique : 165cm, 46kg
Ideal type : She doesn't know
Latest love relationship : 3 years ago
Drinking capacity : She drinks what she's offered and she has never been drunk.
Happiness index : 70 pts
Complexes : Her small hands and feet


What is inside Heo Gayoon's bag?
MCM black and shoulder bag
Medicine for buccal inflammations, a mirror (a fan presented her), Propolis candies, patches (she uses them to reduce leg swelling), a toothbrush, toothpaste, a Dior perfume, a lip balm, an iPod.

Heo Gayoon is 4minute's beautiful legs. Even the netizens nicknamed her so slender ankles 'nano ankles'. The members expressed "Among us, nobody has beautiful legs like her. Also, her curves are the best" and "She was gifted thin bones and her body is really slender and glamorous. She has exactly a celebrity's body"

However Heo Gayoon, and her endowed celebrity's body, also has complexes. "My hands and feet are so small that I'm embarrassed of them. My feet size is 210mm. When I buy sneakers, I have to get them at the kids' department. High heels are also so large that I have to put several insoles inside so I can wear them. It's hard for me to keep my balance and stand straight up."

Among the members, she's the most susceptible to fashion trends and brands. She likes limited edition items that bring out her personality. She has a thing for splashed colors and designs. "I enjoy taking my mom's credit card and going shopping in Shinsadong. There are many designer brands with character there."

Source : Ilgan Sports
Translating & editing : Meeli @4-minute.com
Thanks to kaori. for the tip

No comments:

Post a Comment