Friday, April 29, 2011

[INFO] Kwon Sohyun "Should I drink milk to grow taller?"

Kwon Sohyun "Should I drink milk to grow taller?"


Kwon Sohyun's profile
Physique : 162cm, 45kg
Ideal type : 2AM Jinwoon
A style she likes : A simple look, a shirt with a pair of jeans, Converse
Happiness index : 80 pts
Complexes : Her big ears and her short height
A brand (she likes) : W Dressroom


What is inside Kwon Sohyun's bag?
Joseph & Stacey backpack
A MCM wallet, a Naraya pouch, a toothbrush, a toothpaste, balloons (she uses them for respiration and vocalization exercises), a fan letter, a pencil case, a Dior lipgloss, a Cho Sungah Luna lip tint, an Anna Sui perfume, an iPod touch, a Simpson character notebook, an aromatic scent.

The youngest member Kwon Sohyun is in charge of 4minute's 'S-line'. Heo Gayoon asserted "The line that goes from her hips to her butt is really fantastic. In fact, when you see her from her profile, her S-line appears." She doesn't have an inch of belly fat and, when her hips are up, it really shows her S-line.

Kwon Sohyun is currently a sophomore at Pungmoon Girl's Highschool. She is still a teenager that enjoys wearing a pair of jeans and sneakers. She even came to the interview with her school bag on. She doesn't have a favorite clothes brand but, like Hyunah, she has lately became a regular W Dressroom shopper. With an height of 162cm, being the group's shortest member is one of her complexes. "As I'm still 17, I haven't stopped growing. I think I'd be really glad if I gained 2~3 cm but it seems it won't be that easy. Should I drink a lot of milk?"

Even if she casually doesn't diet, ahead of their comeback, she naturally lost weight. "Even though I eat a lot, ahead of our comeback, when I looked at the outfits, my appetite would lessen. If I think about wearing the outfits, I won't crave food."

Source : Ilgan Sports
Translating & editing : Meeli @4-minute.com
Thanks to kaori. for the tip

No comments:

Post a Comment