Friday, April 29, 2011

[INFO] Nam Jihyun "My crow's feet worry me"

Nam Jihyun "My crow's feet worry me"


Nam Jihyun's profile
Physique : 168kg, 50cm
A style she likes : Dressing like a Princess Shalala
Brand : She still doesn't know
Drinking capacity : One bottle of soju
Ideal type (singer) : Bi/Rain
Her method to maintain her body shape : She stretches every night


What is inside Nam Jihyun's bag?
A leopard printed shoulder back
A MCM wallet, patches, a bottle of Ariul cleansing water, a toothbrush, toothpaste, a diary, a pocket book to learn Japanese, a mirror she was gifted by a fan, vitamins, an iPod, a Mandarina Duck perfume, a Cho Sungah Luna foundation, a Jennifer Lopez perfume, Shin Kyungsook's novel 'Yi Jin 2'.

Out of the members, Jihyun is known for her fine complexion. "I try to drink a lot of water. Sometimes, the water is up to my throat, but I drink again anyway. It's for my complexion."

Although Jihyun has a desirable complexion, her main problem is crow's feet (wrinkles at the corner of her eye). "I eye smile a lot because my eyes are like half-moons. I'm getting crow's feet because of this so I never let go of water bottles."

Jihyun can also boast of her long, thin arms and legs, which allow her to look good in almost anything she wears.

Source : Ilgan Sports
Translating & editing : Chris & Meeli @4-minute.com
Thanks to kaori. for the tip

No comments:

Post a Comment