Thursday, May 17, 2012

[NEWS] 4minute's Heo Gayoon and Kim Hyunah transform into race car drivers

Posted Image

Heo Gayoon and Kim Hyunah of Korean girl group 4minute have participated in the recording of "Top Gear Korea" on May 8th.

Hyunah was half-excited and half-anticipative on the day of the recording. After sitting in the race car, Hyunah expressed, "In Gangnam, it takes 30 to 40 minutes to cross a bridge due to traffic, but in here, there's only one car with just me inside. The feeling is exhilarating."

Afterwards, she added, "I'm usually not a very competitive person, but I finally understand why people enjoy the thrill of speed after trying it myself." After her first time in a race car, she was already captured by the allure of racing.

Heo Gayoon revealed, "I only recently received my driver's license, so I don't have any expectations towards rankings." However, she demonstrated strong ambition on the race track, shocking everyone with a skill level that was higher than anticipated.

The episode of Channel XTM's "Top Gear Korea" starring 4minute's Kim Hyunah and Heo Gayoon is scheduled to air on May 20th, 10:30 P.M.

Source: Korea Star Daily
Translating + Editing + Reporting: applemango @ 4-minute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment