Thursday, May 17, 2012

[NEWS] Baek Jiyoung's come back with a dance song featuring Yong Junhyung @Joker891219



Baek Jiyoung explained, "3 years ago I tried out the dance duet song 'My Ear's Candy' with 2PM's Taecyeon so this time around, I will be going on stage with a member from a popular idol group as well."

She said, "For the title song of the new album 'Good Boy', BEAST's skilled rapper Yong Junhyung had participated in it. Anticipate for our amazing collaboration on stage."

"When I first got the song there were rap parts already in it. I was wondering who I wanted to sing it with and I thought a member from a popular group will be nice so I chose Yong Junhyung."

She added introducing the song making process, "Yong Junhyung is someone with exceedingly amazing rapping skills. He was the one who changed the rap style from the original song 3 times and we finished up the song really well under short meetings. I even increased the lines he sang to add more of his rap into the song.

She said, "On the 17th, the day of the album release, I will be starting my activities on music programs beginning with the performance on Mnet with Junhyung. Next week. I will be going on stage with another rapper overseas, but will be with Junhyung again later to sing our duet song."

CREDITS: SEGYE (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment