Saturday, July 21, 2012

[CAFE] Doojoon's Post - It's a beautiful starry night!! @BeeeestDJ

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS


Doojoon's Post: It's a beautiful starry night!!


Ay yo it's been a while….Euheheheh

First of all, I wasn't planning on to write on the cafe just because Yang Yoseob posted something first..

I was meaning to write once before the comeback, but thanks to Yang Yoseob cheating me, when Yoseob wakes up in the morning I plan to try out some of my technical joint skills on him.....

Euheheh.. These days I feel really fidgety..

My feeling writing this post right now.. How should I say this… It's like writing a 'thanks to' note to go the album before debut

It feels like I have actually became a star .. Another time to look back at the past events..

Ah..I am a star… Sorry;;

Hehe anyways every time we release a new album, I usually suffer from insomnia because of the worries and nervousness..

But it's really bad this time around..

When I'm looking back to the days before I go to sleep ... Rather than having days where I fall asleep proud and happy

I have more days when I end the day with worries and reflections..

I must be slowly growing more mature ...

So I plan on to just leave it all down here and sleep peacefully!!!

I think this place will be good.

I feel so much better after writing out all my thoughts…

Um… Now we have less than 24 hours until the album release..

There had been so many things that happened...

Suffered a lot of emotional stress.. and physical stress

I really wanted to see you guys all on stage...

Spending each day like that... Now it's really in front of us.

I plan to stop my worries right here...

Everyone…really….so much…you guys worked so hard.....


Composer hyungs, Prepix hyungs, manager hyung, staff and employees

And b2uties who waited for a year and two months....

Lastly, our members who I'm the most thankful for ...



BEAST is finally coming for you guys!!!

Enjoy listening..

I hope that you guys spend a fun summer with happy eyes and ears!!!

CREDITS: PLAYB2ST CAFE (SOURCE); YONGISM @ B2STRISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment