Saturday, July 21, 2012

[NEWS] BEAST’s Yoseob, ‘Not Me’ solo dance “Not confident with dancing..”

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.



BEAST's Yoseob, 'Not Me' solo dance "Not confident with dancing.."


Posted Image


Posted Image

BEAST’s Yoseob will show a solo dance for their new song ‘Not Me’.

In particular, Yoseob who delivered perfect high notes every performance with his outstanding vocals talks about his dance solo, catching attention.

At this Yoseob shyly said “I’m not confident with dancing and I’m quite bashful” and “I think the choreographer who prepared our dance gave me a dance solo so that I may become more confident with dancing.”

Continuing on having lots of pressures about the dance he said “At dawn even when the dance practice is over I practiced a lot. Thinking I’d be able to show everyone a new image, I worked hard,” requesting anticipation.


CREDITS : STARN NEWS (SOURCE), POCO123@B2STRISING.COM (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment