Saturday, July 21, 2012

[CAFE] Yoseob's Post - This night I can't fall asleep in @itzmeys

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS


Yoseob's Post: This night I can't fall asleep in

Posted Image

After rolling around and rustling on the bed like it's my solo acrobatic show
I ended up coming down the ladder to sit in front of my computer and complain

Always before comeback I feel like that I can't satisfy myself no matter how hard I try
Thinking that the songs we prepared will disappoint the fan or the public..
To be honest, I think I tend to worry more than I anticipate..


Um.. don't be afraid of change..I'm reminded by these words..
But to be honest how can you not be afraid of change..
I think change is such a scary thing..

Of course I'm always thinking to myself "This change is going to be successful" but,
At the same time a corner of my heart is thinking the bad thought, "Well… would it really be that successful?"
I guess I can't help it because I'm human..haha
This isn't only happening to me, but I'm sure the Cube staff members..BEAST's friends..Are all thinking the same thing. (If not oh well)


..Ack I'm rambling trying to write out my thoughts I didn't even organize in my mind..
I feel like I'm have been writing the same thing and erasing it for an hour now.
I still have a lot of say, but I'm sleepy so I'll stop here..keke

Anyways…BEAST is standing at the starting line again.
Maybe it's because the start gun didn't fire yet, but I'm nervous to the point I might throw up.
We will run well in the future zoom zoom!! Cheer for us a lot.. and cherish us..


We will…do well right~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?



Conclusion: We prepared a lot of this. Show us a lot of love.

CREDITS: PLAYB2ST CAFE (SOURCE); YONGISM @ B2STRISING[/url] (TRANS)


No comments:

Post a Comment