Saturday, July 21, 2012

[NEWS] Heo Gayoon transforms into a white-haired witch for Dazed & Confused

Posted Image

4minute member Heo Gayoon transformed into a glamorous white-haired witch in her pictorial for Dazed & Confused.

As the concept of the photoshoot was "the girl who loved snakes", Gayoon struck many unique and snake-like poses together with a 2-meter long snake. With her natural fashion sense, Gayoon carried her outfits with her own distinct charm that paralleled even professional models.

During the interview, Gayoon expressed: "I read fashion magazines often, so I decided I had to shoot a fierce pictorial with a unique concept. Shooting the pictorial with a snake was my suggestion."

Nicknamed 'Gangnam Girl' for her trendy style and fashion-forward outfits, Gayoon also revealed a downside to being a known fashionista: "It's a bit stressful to know that people are always judging my outfits. I have to pay close attention to my clothes nowadays."

Heo Gayoon's interview and pictorial will be released on the 20th in the August edition of Dazed & Confused.

Posted Image

Source: TVDaily
Translating + Editing + Reporting: applemango @4-minute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment