Sunday, June 19, 2011

[BLOG] Son IlRak's Cyworld Update @beastdw

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thank you~ Thank you~ Thank you~

One day, Dongwoon's mom said she had a weird dream.
That one Dongja* was flying up to the sky on a kite~~~
And lovebirds were following him up while laughing.

Yes.
That was a baby dream.
Thinking back, that kid was meant to be an idol trend following mutant (I'm sorry. You know I'm not using this term in a negative way
right?^^) from the moment he was born.

1991 June 6th~~~
I was waiting anxiously waiting in the Busan Cultural Hospital waiting room.
I was waiting for my second child to be born.
And then at one moment, a cry loud enough to blow away the hospital hallway erupted.

The hero of the estimated over 80 decibel (subway construction sound level) strong cry~~~
That friend is Dongwoon.
The nurse told me.
"This kid~~~his voice is that of a warrior. Out of the 30 babies that were born today, his cry was the loudest."

After I heard this, it is needless to say that I carefully observed Dongwoon's musical temperament
as he was growing up. ^^
Like a warrior~~~
Is their anything better than this in the world~~~

After observing, you're asking if he had the temperament?
Most definitely no.

What kind of warrior asks when they were younger, "Mom, why is that woman saying I look pretty?"~~~ㅠㅠ
Also, what kind of warrior looks at an island at sea and asks, "Mom, why are they floating like that?"~~~ㅠㅠ
What kind of warrior during high school~~~follows his mom the cathedral, looks at a statue of Mary and asks, "Mom, who is this woman?"~~~ㅠㅠ

Dongwoon whom I thought was warrior material~~~
He became a singer.
And with his loud voice, he sings in the corner "Everything is fiction", shouting.

No matter how I think of it, the nurse was wrong, right?^^

2011 June 6th, tomorrow is the birthday where Dongwoon becomes an adult.
BEAST's 600th day is soon too right?
Dongwoon, he grew up so quickly and he become a friend who knows how to worry about his parents.
In the perspective of parents it is a very thankful thing.
How thankful are we that he didn't stray off into the harsh realities of the world and grew up well.

Being a meaningful birthday, I want to make him seaweed soup**~~~this kid's birthday~~~He's leaving for Japan in the early morning.
He has a performance, or something like that~~~ㅠㅠ

Looking at yeonjab***, I can see that the fans took care of his birthday well.ㅠㅠ
Sigh~~~the fans are better than parents.
I want to take this space to genuinely thank the fans.

Also, I would also like to thank the fans for helping BEAST receive good responses.
If it weren't for the fans encouragements and support, how could BEAST have become 1st place singers?

Thank you~
Thank you~
Thank you~

I would also like to borrow this space to thank Shinsadong Tiger, Rado, and Ha Wooshin.
In the perspective of BEAST's parents, we truthfully know that BEAST is just holding up the spoon in front of a
Well set up table.****

Seeing that I'm a person who writes, I understand and feel the pains of creation (song production, choreography, etc.).
It is true that BEAST is doing well due to these works, and someone will always remember.^^

CREDITS: Son IlRak's Cyworld (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)



*Dongja is Dongwoon's nickname
**It is a Korean tradition to eat seaweed soup on your birthday
***Yeonjab = the section in bestiz where KB2UTYs post
****A Korean expression. It that BEAST has barely anything to do because the work is put out in front of them

No comments:

Post a Comment