Monday, June 20, 2011

[BLOG] Son IlRak's Cyworld Update @beastdw





You guys are shoulder-to-shoulder~

I have one strange habit.
The habit is that whenever I listen to or sing along to the kid songs I used to learn, the ends of my nose tingle, and my heart feels clenched.

I don't know the reason why.
I just know that that it might be related to the fact that I had an unsafe childhood because I had to move my grade school six times due to my father's job.

Whenever I think back to those days, I see myself not getting along with friends, and standing blankly at the corner of the gym~~~
So my heart aches from the loneliness and the emptiness of those memories.

That is right.
On that day, at that moment, there might have been a child standing all alone craving for a shoulder to shoulder with someone.

What song is it you ask?
It's a children song that starts out like this.^^

Let's go matching our feets, let's move forward with our shoulders against each other, let's go forward~~~
It's the .

Today, BEAST was able to win the title of winning first place for three weeks in a row on Music Bank.
And as they sang their encore song, they got together in a circle and came together shoulder to shoulder.
The moment I saw that, my heart clenched.

Oh my, will there be a more beautiful sight than this?
This is ~
No, in general the shoulder to shoulder is ~
This might have been the moving force that BEAST was able to gain a better grade than expected.

Even though I'm changing stories, one time I heard this one radio DJ say this.
For soccer or baseball team that has never won, strangly they all have a similarity.

It is that for these teams, the members are more concerned about their own personal grade and performance rather than the dream or the winning goal of the team.

After hearing this story I couldn't help but to nod my head.
That is true.
The power of the shoulder to shoulder is really great.

Everyone, do you remember the book I introduced in my book ?

The author of the book said this right?
That you couldn't go anywhere by yourself.
Also, Helen Keller said this.
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”

I request this for BEAST.
"Let's go matching our feets, let's move forward with our shoulders against each other, let's go all the way~~~~~~~~~~~~~ forward"

In addition~~~
Looking at the posts up on twitter, there are many who are joining their shoulder to shoulder as well. ^^ You can't forget the best b2uties as well right?^^

@BeeeestDJ: @B2stGK Congrats Lee Kikwang goon. It feels like it was yesterday that I danced behind you with passion in my eyes but it is already 800 days..I'm proud of you kid

@beastdw: @B2stGK The reason you had success was from time repaying you for 5 years and 800 days of hard work. Let's keep going!!!

@B2stGk: @beastdw Our Dongwoonie has to do better!! haha We are running together for the future!!!!! kekeke Dongwoonie I will see you in the morning when I wake up too kekekekeke Ppyong~

@B2stGK: @BeeeestDJ kekeke Kid keke you are sleeping^^ kekeke I was thankful and sorry so let's be always happy like today keke See you tomorrow morning kekeke

joonkuni: I saw this just now because I was working out earlier It had been already 600, 800 days... It still feels like it's been a few days since I used formal talk with them, but time does go by so fast~~ ke I am proud of you guys fulfilling your dreams^^ I'm just growing old ㅜㅜ Let's keep moving forward and up^^

PPKA2000: You guys all have to do well! Even more than now! There is a long way to go, and more to do in the future

samyousam: @B2stGK Memories of Lee Kikwang. It's already been that long. Time is really fast. Don't lose your rookie mind set. Fighting Kikwangah

CREDITS: Son IlRak's Cyworld (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment