Thursday, June 23, 2011

[NEWS] Lee Kikwang, "I broke up with my ex-girlfriend because she cheated on me"




BEAST's Lee Kikwang shared his painful love story about his ex-girlfriend.

Lee Kikwang confessed on SBS 'Night after night' that he broke up with his ex-girlfriend because she cheated on him.

Lee Kikwang said "One day, my girlfriend put a password on her phone and refused to pick up her phone when she was with me," explaining the situation back then. He also said "I got a weird feeling about it so I went to her house and I found her being close with another man."

When asked if it was hard for him Lee Kikwang answered "It hurt. After I saw them acting like that from afar, I just turned around and I stopped contacting her,"

Also, on this day, Lee Kikwang said "All my ex-girlfriends thought I was boring" and he shared his dating style and girls' behaviours that he can't understand.

On the show, Lee Kikwang, Jung Yonghwa and Uee reveal how idols change their behaviour in front of those of the opposite gender.

CREDITS: NATE (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment